When: Friday Oct 19th, 2018
Where: Yardville Heights Back Playground
Yardville Heights families are invited to participate in its third annual Trunk or Treat on Friday Oct 19th, from 6:30pm-7:30pm on the back playground. This free event is sponsored by the PTA and is open to all Yardville Heights Students and their immediate families. We look forward to seeing all our students and family’s creativity show in their costumes and decorated vehicles.
**Candy! All children love candy, however some other options might be a peanut free snack, stickers, pencils, erasers, etc…
- We are asking that each trick-or-treater/ participating family donate a bag of candy in lieu of admission.
- All trick-or-treaters will need to be chaperoned during the event.
- Don’t forget to bring a bag & a flashlight!
- Costume Safety: No toy weapons are allowed at school events.
- At 6:25pm, children will line up outside the fence and be led onto the blacktop by a PTA member.
- Parking (for non-participating vehicles) should be on the side streets surrounding the school.